15 Good Reasons To Buy From Quarter
The Best Quality
- Most of our furniture is handmade from solid wood. Genuine, dependable materials will last a long time. We carefully choose ranges from manufacturers that represent the best quality available for the price.
- No flat-pack. The strength of a piece of furniture is only as good as it’s weakest joint. Beds & wardrobes come in sections for easy assembly in the bedroom. Almost everything else is factory finished and always built to last. No wobbles!
- Wherever possible, each item is unpacked and checked thoroughly before it is carefully repacked ready for delivery. This is above and beyond what most retailers do. We have had just 2 items returned faulty in the last 3 years.
- Our low prices are always genuine. The internet and the High Street are awash with fake sales boasting up to 70% off. In most cases, these products are first priced artificially high in order to show big reductions later. We NEVER do this.
- As a small independent retailer, our overheads are small compared to the bigger stores therefore our mark-up is much lower. In a nutshell, we can afford to sell comparable furniture for less. And our Price Promise backs this up.
- We have a sales promotion in Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter. If you’d like to know when the next sale is, just ask. If you’re thinking of buying several items, we can usually work out an attractive package price for you anyway.
Excellent Customer Service
- We understand that above all else, our customers expect an easy and efficient shopping experience. We are friendly & informative, there’s no pressure selling, the products & prices speak for themselves.
- We offer relatively short order times. Deep stock held in the UK means that we are able to fulfil orders quickly, so in most cases ordering times are between 3 days and 3 weeks. Some retailers expect you to wait months.
- We’re easy to talk to. You can contact us at any time, not just in shop hours. Your call or email will be answered quickly or immediately at most reasonable times. When you order online, we’ll be in touch within 48 hours with a personal update.
Delivery & Returns
- We guarantee FREE local delivery. We book a time that suits you and everything is unpacked, ready to use in the room of your choice. This covers postcodes BS, BA & GL. We are never late!
- Elsewhere in mainland UK, delivery charges are subsidised and range from £9 to £39, depending on the total size of your order. Nationwide delivery is free on orders over £750. We’ll also agree the most convenient day for you before your furniture is despatched.
- We comply with distance selling regulations, so when you buy online you are protected. If you are not completely delighted with your purchase, you are entitled to return any item within 7 days for a refund. See terms & conditions for more details.
Trustworthy & Secure
- We have a proper shop where you can examine the quality, colour & finish of our products. It’s not a huge shop but we try to always keep examples from each range. So come and take a look if you can. The images on the website don’t always do justice. If our opening hours aren't convenient, ask for an appointment for a time that's good for you.
- Our website is hosted by Shopify and its security is certified by Geotrust. We are PCI DSS compliant, (payment card industry data security standards), and your payment card details are not retained after the transaction is complete.
- We respect your privacy. Your personal details won’t be used for marketing without your consent and will never be shared with anyone else. If you'd like to receive our once-a-month newsletter you can subscribe here.